Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Benim Adım Kar

This writing in Turkish --looking like in haste to appear-- is my first experience in touching snow ever in my life. Something strange happened when the time of snow-flurry was suddenly coming out of the window in which I sit at the studying room in Alaaddin Dormitory, Selcuklu, Konya, Turkey. Believe me that I never saw how it came down into earth and how it looked like to the people, strange person like me. I experienced a winter, yes I admitted it, when in one short-visit to Australia on June 2011. But snow was never and snow just comes on the peak of mountain on southern Aussie! So it's normal when it was coming and I felt weird of myself.

Some students at that room were with their own focus on their things: homework, chitchat, skype etc. I stuck myself and also my mind into a thing credibly I worked out: editing an encyclopedia book of PlayPlus Project where I initiated as project leader at the first time before the Turkish Scholarship selected me to take apart of the project until now. But as usual, I was so happy to be in hand with PlayPlus and now from Turkey I can help this awesome project in preparing the book.

Time was so slow in pouring my tired brain. I needed to breathe a fresh air somehow, from the window in front of my table. Something is shocking me when I saw around the atmosphere there are a lot of white-small things like cotton flying over. I did not know what was happened. It was like a dirty air--pollutant air--a scum over the sky. I kept myself wonder. I was back to sit, but my wonder was creeped. I opened the window again and again. I repeated doing such thing in the same way for more three times. Then someone sitting next to me felt weird of what I did and then got near into the window and saw around, "wow... snow coming!" he said. I was totally so surprised and sharply gazed the ground out of the window. "Hah, it is snow?" I talked to myself, to make sure of the new thing I saw was something I never saw before.

Then, of course, I felt excited like million times! Then I wrote a poem of it!

                                                                  ###
This shoes had it own story with Andre

Onun duygusu benim hakkımda anladım. Türkiye'ye geldikten sonra beni bekliyordu. Her zaman beni düşünüyor ve tabii beni özlüyordu. Kar hakkında bir siir yazmak çok istedi ama iptal etti çünkü beni asla görmedi. Benim hakkımda yazmak için uygun bir zaman bekliyor. O bir gün acele ile dersten sonra yurda gitti çünkü bir iş var, bundan dolayı öğretmenin davet ettiği bir toplantıyı YTB için reddetti.

O bir ay önce kışın hazırlığı: kalın ceket, ayakkabı ve kazak gibi şeyler satın aldı. O beni görmek için hazırlık yaptı.

Öğleden sonra, tarih 04 Aralık 2013 saat iki buçukta, çalısma odasında bir sandalyede oturdu. Ciddi olarak bilgisayara bakıyorken, ben pencerenin dışında geliyordum. Çok yumuşak ve yavaş. Birer birer toprağa yağıyordum. Aslında pencereden dışarı onu arıyordum fakat o duymuyordu. Bir dakika geçti, ona aniden görünüyordum. Sonunda pencereye bakıyordu. Onun yüzü çok yorgun ama beni tanımıyordu. İkinci bakışta pencereye sürpriz yapıyordu. Daha uzun bana bakıyordu. Belki onun kar hakkındaki duygusu karın küçük bir pamuk gibi olduğuydu. Birdenbire pencereyi açtı. O hala beni tanımıyordu, etrafına bakıyordu, şok ediyordu. O sandalyeye geri oturdu ama o pencereden hala bana bakıyordu. Çalısma odasında onun yanında bir adam “kar yağıyor”, dedi. Daha da şok oluyordu ve hızlıca pencereyi açtı. Bir sebepten dolayı o çok mutluydu. Odaya fotoğraf çekmek için gidiyordu. Sonra benim hakkımda bir siir yazdı. O insan çok önemli. O burada mutlu ise ben daha sık sık geleceğim.

0 comments: